My Apologies...

I feel the need to publicly offer my sincerest apologies to the poker genius I insulted last night when he pushed me over the edge with his incessant shit talking... I believe my exact words were "Hear that? That's the sound of logic screaming in agony .... but thankfully, brain trumps mouth..." and for that, I am truly sorry.

What I meant to say was "I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent caveman, but I'm pretty sure what you just said translates to:  'Please come across the poker table and shatter my jaw because I am an utter imbecile and deserve to have my obnoxious ass beat down until I stop breathing and die- then I should be brought back to life just so I can have my ass kicked again.' or something to that effect. And by the way, motherfucker,  is that your face or did you just block a kick?"

So, truly, if I said anything out of line, please believe me... um... that's it. Just please believe me.



Comments

OMG Kimmie that one is good. I absolutely luv it:) G
Anonymous said…
That is exactly what happens when you speak caveman.....you get your jaw RIPPED! Aren't cavemen extinct anyway? Who let this one live to open its mouth....haw....maw....cavejaw. HEE! HAW!!! I believe you Kimmie....
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts