I'm so angry I could shake a baby

                   WARNING: HEARTLESS MOCKERY AHEAD! 
If you are a bleeding heart softie who feels sorry for the underdog even if the underdog is an aggressive beast with beady eyes and rabies, this is not the post for you, and you should turn on your heels and get the fuck out of here. If you choose to keep reading, that's fine too. Just know that my goal is to publicly discredit, humiliate and embarrass, so.... you've been warned. You big pussy, you.


A couple of days ago I had the shit luck of finding a video on YouTube entitled "Preventing Bipolar Mania Naturally". The title alone told me that this video would piss me off, but I'm always up for a challenge, so I began watching. I could not believe some of the things I saw and heard, but I was powerless to stop watching.

At about 8 minutes in, I heard a strange sound and realized that I had been punching myself in the face.

The author of the aforementioned video is a crazy person. Not crazy like "That's what she thinks? If she believes THAT she's crazy!" Nooooo... no no no.  She's a whole different kind of crazy. She's the "sneak into your room at night and watch you sleep while she smells your shirts and cuts the eyes out of all your teddy bears" kind of crazy.

SFJane claims that not only is bipolar "not real" but that she had bipolar and cured it. Do you see a problem here already kiddies? Yeah. Me too. I won't give it away for you, but this broad says some things that will make even a bipolar skeptic say "Well THAT doesn't sound right....." and rub his chin in that creepy way skeptics rub their chin.

I took issue with a plethora of things that splattered on me during her verbal shitstorm, so I commented on YouTube that she should get herself an education.
She replied, in what I have now come to know as her usual cuntified way, but has since blocked me from commenting back. I have taken that as a challenge; one which I intend to WIN right now.  So grab your popcorn kiddies, because the feature presentation is about to begin.  ..... roll film.




Jane,
I want to thank you from the bottom of the middle finger I'm holding up for making this so easy for me. The insults practically write themselves!  I was subjected to your massacre of the truth for over a fucking hour, now you can endure my uncensored character assassination which, by the way, is totally justified. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

 **The opinions stated here are those of MYSELF and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of assholes like YOU, who should do us all a favor and go play "Let's Drink What's Under The Kitchen Sink".




Why You've Officially Been Named Douchebag Of The Day

1. You are a coward. Your asinine opinion makes me want to snack on live powerlines but I will defend until my death your right to speak your mind uncensored.  You obviously do not feel the same way, because you blocked my comments on YouTube. How do you stand up so straight without a spine?

2. You speak in a creepy Madonna-esque dialect. Listen; you can't fool anyone unless you're consistent. "MEM-WAHHR" or "MEM-HWAH"??  Pick one. And stick to it. On a scale of 1 - 10, you're an idiot.

3. You are redundant. You say the same thing over and over again and you repeat yourself alot. Many times, you say the same exact thing you already said and you'll also keep saying that same word and you repeat it a lot. And you repeat yourself. (sarcasm there... learn it. love it. suck it.)

4. You quote directly from a thesaurus. When you AREN'T being redundant, you sometimes manage to spit out some pretty impressive words, but if you want people to believe they didn't come directly from Mirriam-Webster's, it's probably a good idea to TAKE THEM OUT OF ALPHABETICAL ORDER FIRST. Duh. Did the little hamster in your head fall off its wheel again?

5. Nothing you say is factual. Over the entire span of the 28 minute video, you only managed to make 2 points. And both of them are underwhelming and inaccurate. You think you are an inspiration? You are! If what you're trying to inspire is pity. *sigh*  Soooo many freaks, not nearly enough circuses.

5. You say that you can't get intelligent conversation from a bipolar person. Intelligence? Intelligence????? The most intelligent snippet of wisdom I witnessed in your entire 28 minute festival of delusions was somewhere near the 5:10 marker. You said "I beat my mania when there were slowages at work. SLOWAGES?? REALLY?  C'mon. A fetus could tell you that 'slowages' isn't a word. But just to be certain, I looked it up. In 3 different dictionaries. All of them had the same results.... 'word not found' but they did recommend another word...


Yes, I DID mean sewage. And slag. Yes, I did. Thank you, dictionary.com, thesaurus.com and mirriamwebster.com for that correction.


6. You say that you cured yourself of SCHIZ-EE-OH-AFFECTIVE disorder. SchizEEEoaffective. Jane, If you can't SAY it, you never HAD it.
(FYI it's SKITZ-OH-AFFECTIVE. there's no ee before the oh...)
  ~~~Old MacDonald had a farm  ~~~no ee just an oh...~~~ 

7. You say "we" when you mean "you"... UGH. That's worse than referring to yourself in the third person. In my experience, people who say "we" when they mean "you" are arrogant assholes who treat other people like minions in an effort to disguise their own self-loathing.

Even kindergarten teachers sound pathetic saying it....  "What do we say when someone gives us a compliment Little Johnny???"  If I were little Johnny, I'd shove the nearest writing utensil up her ass, and before she could react, I'd say "But Teacher, WE like that." Then I'd strut away and say "Bada Bing! I think she got the point."

8. You are a blatant liar. Do you really expect me to believe that you've written a book about mental well being? A BOOK THAT'S BEING PUBLISHED???? I doubt you could get a PHONE NUMBER published, much less a book.


Jane, I could go on and on but I have more pleasant things to do, like shove pencils through my tongue, so I'll close this little diatribe now.  But before I go, there's just one more thing:

You say that you are not depressed AT ALL anymore and that you have "found" yourself? My guess is that you found yourself crouched, wild-eyed, in the corner of a Krispy Kreme with little bits of dough and glaze stuck to your unwashed hair.

Nobody goes from THIS:

(skinny pic)

To THIS:

(fat pic)

in less than a year because they are joyously celebrating how happy they are with themselves...  Smells like depression to me. You reek of fear and self-doubt Jane. And if you would take a few minutes to actually SPEAK with someone living with bipolar disorder rather than ATTACK them, you might learn how to love yourself. 
But I'll still hate you.
** Dear readers: If you think you can stomach it, here are 2 of this douchebag's videos which I think you will find particularly repulsive.  Try and get through even 6 minutes of each one without lighting yourself on fire. It's tough, but I know you can do it!  Then, if you're so inclined, leave your comment for Jane to chew on... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnJPfMhasQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8HJ1DJOBg

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am in total agreement with u on this one.went there,listened and gave my 2c worth.the woman is a fool and is only gonna cause grief to someone who will try and find hope in her babbling!wish i had a good one to give her,but,she probably craves the attention and that is the only way she can get it.jerry a.
Anonymous said…
i didn't even get 6 minutes in. what a fucking idiot. i want to stab myself in the eyes right now.
Anonymous said…
Riiiiight... I'm not gonna torture myself by trying to watch those videos. Just wanted to say "well said" to you. WE really appreciate it....
Xfilespoker said…
Liveplayer here - (xfilespoker) on twitter! Wow! You and I are crazy fuckers -

You have major talent - As soon as I can afford it - I'm going to hire you to write for me - (topic - the BS that is ONLINE poker)

Until then - thanks for the love on Twitter! On the xfilespoker.com forum... Etc..

I'll be back to this blog when my meds are at the right levels (lol - joke - I'm not on any meds)

Oh! Just to keep you on your toes - I looke up the word "EATABAGADIX" - came up with nothing.

lol.

Kisses from an alien,

Tom
Jane said…
"i didn't even get 6 minutes in. what a fucking idiot."

Then you did not even try this form of self psychotherapy. Kim did not try this and neither did anonymous' 1, 2 and 3.

Before you denounce and condemn my work at least have the scientific curiosity to actually give the material a try.

When I was in my early 20s I took personal responsibility for my mind, my thoughts and moods and how they work and in the process I healed myself of several psychiatric disorders.

In all my years of therapy and time spent in mental health services not one single psychiatrist, nurse or counselor ever handed me the keys to understanding how the mind works and how to get rid of bipolar, SZ and PTSD. I figured out how you do it on my own.

If you want to suffer and feel sorry for yourself and gulp down meds, by all means continue to do so.
This work is for people who have had enough of being sick all the time and want to get rid of their problems.

Bipolar Recovery
http://intentions.wordpress.com
Anonymous said…
I didn't point a shotgun at my head and pull the trigger. Y'know why? Because scientific curiosity is one thing, but mindlessly destroying yourself is just plain stupid.

~JIMMY
Laura said…
This might be off-topic but you know what pisses me off? It's when I heard psychosis being described as a true spiritual awakening. Uh huh .. and when I experienced it, it was the most terrifying time of my life. Smelling wild flowers and taking Omega 3's didn't bring me back, nor did meditation, getting in touch with my true self, or watching re-runs of Three's Company .. Jeez some things piss me the hell off.
Laura said…
Oh, by the way, I wasn't referring to hearing that garbage on those vids ... I read it on a site that was extremely anti-psychiatry. I have my own issues with some of the meds I've been taking but some people just talk out their asses.
Impulsive said…
Does anyone else hear logic choking to death???

Thank you Jane, for once again enthralling us all with a fresh point, you one dimensional low-expectation having motherfucker.

Redundant, redundant, redundant.

For a bipolar person, making the decision to begin treatment with medication IS taking responsibility... Just ask their families and friends. Go ahead - take a poll. Do some research that makes sense. Ask 100 mothers, fathers, husbands, children, best friends if they think their bipolar loved one had a better quality of life BEFORE they began treatment. I'll bet dollars to that donut crumb on your face that the overwhelming answer is NO.

Getting on board with meds was the single most responsible decision I've ever made in my life. Not to mention, the scariest. I'm not sure what YOU'RE afraid of Jane, but you need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself what your motives in all this are. Mirrors don't lie. And lucky for you, they can't laugh.
Anonymous said…
Sorry, Jane, but this is the ultimate epic fail.

Even if you have cured yourself of your ailments, you have to appreciate that just cos this wanky method worked for you does not mean it necessarily will work for all of us.

To suggest that people are who have justifiable cynicism regarding your material are all fuckwits who just want to "feel sorry for themselves" is not only ignorant, it is offensive.

I haven't tried Jane's methods, I will admit, but they do sound so grossly oversimplified to me that I cannot conceive of how they could be effective.

I have experienced a number of much more established types of therapy that are also a pile of complete toss, so I don't think I'm a complete virgin in therapy-terms. I suspect anyone following my own blog will be quite aware of this by now.

So Kim - am totally with you on this one, and regardless of what Jane says I think your post was very well-written and perfectly aimed ;-)
JC said…
You had patience dude. I get that it was a rant but geez this woman would have really pissed the crap out of me and I would have been long gone before the video even ended! Good for you for fighting the good fight and riding it for the rest of us! Much appreciated, and an example that I will definitely follow, should I run into some "psycho psych experts"!
Gunit said…
Well deserved award on this one. Sounds like she is in denial..cough cough. Yeah like the most of us I only wish it were true. Its assholes like this that make it hard for the rest of us. oooohhhh I just wanna bitch slap her.. fuck it I might catch her stupid. lol I mean come on not an intelectual conversation?? I think the voices in her head need more education then.. Yeah I am being extremely kind right now... G
A said…
I was laughing so hard I shot coffee over my keyboard, Monitor, and hit the dog in full stride.

{Standing up from chair and clapping} BRAVO {??? why are the effin lights going on and off when I clap, crazy damned gag gifts}

Stan
Joel Sax said…
Don't shake the baby. It'll turn into someone like this poor soul.

Kim, she's very sick. Mispropagandized into thinking she's less than human if she uses medications to settle herself. Pity the wretch.
Anonymous said…
Both videos have been "removed by user".

Too bad, so sad.

Booga Baby!
Anonymous said…
hiya glaringmadness.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://cheap-mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic Take care. Richard

Popular Posts