If advice were money, this would be worth about 3 cents.




Yeah yeah, I'll take the damn three cents.
So I had planned to expose an online bullshit artist this afternoon in this blog post. Because of unforseen circumstances (I didn't feel like it) that will not be happening. Let's shoot for tomorrow.... 

In the meantime, to keep you sustained... (I mean, let's face it; you're chomping at the bit to get a piece of that woman) I am giving you a little list of DO's and DONT's that I think we should all memorize and live by.  

** A private thank you goes out to the woman who told me "Don't ever burn your bridges".  I thought you were an arrogant bitch, and I HATE unsolicited advice, but without your input, this list would not exist. So for being an intruding and obnoxious pain in the ass, thank you.
Okay, let's roll up our handcuffs and begin, shall we?

1. DO avoid cliches like the plague
2. DO  settle with a flamethrower that which cannot be settled with words.
3. DO talk. If you can improve on the silence. If you can't, DO shut up.
4. DON'T judge a book by its movie.
5. DON'T use a  big word when a diminutive one will certainly suffice.
6. DON'T put old people in ponds.
7. DON'T breed.

That's it. Be happy you got THAT.... there are kids in China who would be elated to read that list. 









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Anonymous said…
u may be kidding around here,but,there happens to be a lot of plain truth to what u said!i normally read and then sneak back out,but,#3,4&5 are just to true.thanx for all ur words of wisdom and for those who have a prob,well,just click back and go on.....jerry a.
Another Blogger said…
My first visit here. You have a great blog here. I love your template. And how you put your Einstein picture =))
" DON'T use a big word when a diminutive one will certainly suffice."

PMSL! Genius! This is why we love ya hun! :D
Anonymous said…
Oh I love this one. You are soooo good at this:D I agree I will take the two cents, the three cents, and the sixth sense too.lol G

Popular Posts