UGH... Flu

Hi everyone - Just stopping in to apologize for my lack of posts in the past couple of days... I've been sick as a dog (flu I think) and just haven't had the strength to even  type...                                                                              
 I do feel a bit better today, and I'm going to attempt to keep some soup down. If I can manage THAT, I'll be back to business as usual later this evening.
Oh - one more thing: I noticed that when I am not feeling well physically, my mood seems to go to baseline. I'm not manic, depressed or mixed... I'd actually feel good if I felt good... Ha Ha  

I wonder if there's any research having to do with this subject. If anyone has information about this, I'd be very interested in hearing it - please let me know - I'm real interested in finding out if there's any relationship between feeling sick physically, but well mentally.
See you all later!   

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry you are feeling bad, I've been fighting a cold for over 2 weeks now. That is interesting about your illness and your mood. Hope you are feeling better soon. God bless, Sammi
Anonymous said…
Glad you're back. :)

Popular Posts