My Apologies...

By Kim Shannon on 5:57 PM

Filed Under: , ,

Tweet This Post
Share

I feel the need to publicly offer my sincerest apologies to the poker genius I insulted last night when he pushed me over the edge with his incessant shit talking... I believe my exact words were "Hear that? That's the sound of logic screaming in agony .... but thankfully, brain trumps mouth..." and for that, I am truly sorry.

What I meant to say was "I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent caveman, but I'm pretty sure what you just said translates to:  'Please come across the poker table and shatter my jaw because I am an utter imbecile and deserve to have my obnoxious ass beat down until I stop breathing and die- then I should be brought back to life just so I can have my ass kicked again.' or something to that effect. And by the way, motherfucker,  is that your face or did you just block a kick?"

So, truly, if I said anything out of line, please believe me... um... that's it. Just please believe me.



3 comments for this post

OMG Kimmie that one is good. I absolutely luv it:) G

Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009  

That is exactly what happens when you speak caveman.....you get your jaw RIPPED! Aren't cavemen extinct anyway? Who let this one live to open its mouth....haw....maw....cavejaw. HEE! HAW!!! I believe you Kimmie....

Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009  
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share