Can I Get A Bar Of Soap And A Valium Please?

By Kim Shannon on 3:43 PM

Filed Under: , , , , , ,

Tweet This Post
Share

Hi Kids! Please forgive my lack of posts over the past couple of weeks. Long story short: I've been camping in the mountains. It sucked balls. Sweaty ones.

Once I hose off, I'll be back with the hideous details. (and some bug spray just in case I've been followed)

4 comments for this post

Hey Kim, hope you had a good time. Have I missed the politically incorrect IM post?! Been dying to read it ;-) Hope you're keeping well x

Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Hope to see you back soon!!!

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009  

Hope you had fun, though the sweaty balls bit might indicate you didn't have so much fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2009  

Hey Kim!!! I miss you!! Where are you? Have you been following my IMPORTANT BLOG? HA! We still have to get together you know....Love ya!

Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share