My Control Will Self-Destruct In 3...2...1...

As you can see, my blog is ALMOST back to it's usual beautifully laid out with the exceptionally hard work and blood sweat and tears or yours truly who is about to explode if this template guy doesn't fix it COMPLETELY this time because I am simply seething right now and I'm afraid that if I end this sentence or even attempt to represent a pause of any kind with punctuation including a period or comma or semicolon or even colon for that matter the result will be that i will go purely apeshit and by apeshit i mean i will freak the fuck out like nobody has seen me freak the fuck out before i mean i am talking smoke frfom the ears foaming from the mouth gripping meat cleaver just rocking back and forth with a maniacal grin plastered under my nose but above my chin repeating the phrase must carve the meat must carve the meat over and over again until i find the solution to this problem all on my own or hunt down the template guy and exact my revenge but i think i probably should just take a deep breath for now and try to regain my composure

(((((((((((((((((((((BREATH)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Maybe I should go for two breaths just in case it falls apart...
(((((((((((((((((((((((BREATH))))))))))))))))))))))))
I think my forehead veins are only Oak Tree trunk thick as opposed to Redwood. That's a good sign. Right? RIGHT??????
Doesn't this guy know that he's dealing with a crazy person here??? (booga booga)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Faith Hill's song "Just Breath" should be playing in the background for you to regain your composure. Just breath.........count......breath again.....count..........breath..........count!
Each new day has new problems, I bet you cannot wait until tomorrow. Just breath......count.........breath!
Impulsive said…
thanks anonymous - this was meant to be humorous though... lol i guess it wasn't funny! ;)

-Kim

Popular Posts